GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The applicant must agree to abide by all rules & regulations if changed from time to time by the organizers.
2. The Applicant should be carrying their age proof to be produced if required anytime during the completion (The Proof can be in the form of Passport, Birth Certificate, Driving license, etc.).
3. Any incorrect information given or shared on the contest will result in disqualification whether discovered prior to, during, or after participation.
4. The organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account & for any reason what so ever.
5. Incomplete forms or photocopies of filled–in-form will not be accepted
6. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other show/commercial for the said dates of the pageant contest.
7. In the event of any dispute, the organizers' decision is final.
8. The decision of judges is final in all cases
9. The participant should not be in contract with any person, firm, agency, or any other company or corporation that would prevent his/her appearance or participation in this contest. The participant agrees to indemnify “I AM THE WORLD” & its associated companies for any claim etc. that may be brought against it in this or any other regard.
10. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined & respectable manner throughout as per the schedule given
11.The applicants must behave in a manner befitting the title of “Ms. & Mrs. Exclusive & Extraordinary – I AM THE WORLD
12. Candidates must conduct themselves in a proper manner & portray high moral standards. Candidates will not consume any alcoholic beverages, use illegal drugs or publically smoke or use foul language anytime or in any way misconduct herself during the course of the entire contest
13. PHOTOSHOOT & PHOTOGRAPHS
The Entire Event will be covered by Still Photography, Video.
Few pictures of the Event may be uploaded on our page during the event however the covered pictures & Photographs will be uploaded with perfection only after filtering the entire photo-shoot & editing after a weeks’ time. The same will be shared with the contestants in about 15days time from the conclusion of the event.
All photos submitted or taken during the contest shall become the absolute property of “I AM THE WORLD” & may be used in pre-event or future promotions & marketing events at their sole discretion & shall not be limited to Beauty Pageants.
14. Entries received after the last dates will not be accepted. The organizers will not be responsible for any delayed or lost entries.
15. The final contestants will be selected from the entries received till the last entry date
16. The entries will be judged by the panel of eminent judges, the decisions of the judges will be final & binding on every participant. No correspondence in connection with the procedure adopted or the result will be entertained.
17. The Jury's name will not be disclosed until the conduct rounds.
18. If candidates require special classes or towards grooming & Training ( Ramp Walk, Personality Development, Image Consultancy, Hair & Makeup Session & Photo Shoot) other then the event inclusion they will have to pay some charges.
19. In the event of any dispute, the Organizer's decisions are final & binding on the applicant.
20. Any dispute whatsoever shall be subjected to Delhi Jurisdiction Only.
21. The candidates agree to abide by all rules & regulations which may be changed from time to time by the organizers & She shall have no objection to the same whatsoever.
22. The participant shall not give any interviews or hold any sort of press conference without the prior permission in writing from the authorized signatory of "I AM THE WORLD".
23. The "I AM THE WORLD" is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for delays disruptions non-receipt of an adequate number of applications or for acts of omission or commission on any account & for any reason whatsoever.
24. Schedule of events qualification rounds are subject to change at the absolute discretion of the organizers & the candidates shall raise no objections what so ever in regard. All the participants will be informed well in advance for changes occurred if any. The organizers are open for suggestions if any but the final decision will be made by the organizers.
25. "I AM THE WORLD” Directors, Officers, & sponsors, etc. are not responsible accountable or liable in any manner what so ever for any personal injury to anyone or dangers/compensation, etc. on account of any event, incident cancellation/change in the rules & regulations of change in dates of the events or for any happening of any kind whatsoever, prior to or during or after the event.
26. “I AM THE WORLD” Directors, Officers, & sponsors, etc. are not responsible accountable or liable in any manner whatsoever for any personal Loss or Theft of your personal belongings or GIFTS received during the Pageant. Please maintain responsible behavior for your personal belongings & respect to the gifts received from the sponsors to maintain personal dignity & Pageant. The gifts will not be replaced or given in case considered lost at your end.
27. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined & diligent manner throughout the training program as per the schedule that will be given to them & participate in all the rehearsals. Any decision was taken in this regard by "I Am THE WORLD" shall be final.
28. "I AM THE WORLD" organizers are not responsible for any direct or consequential loss or any physical injury that may occur to the applicant on account of their participating in the pageant. The applicant will participate at her own risk & liability & shall have no claim whatsoever on any account against “I AM THE WORLD” organizers.
29. The organizers are not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for non- completion / non-occurrence of the event.
30. The Pageant has a one-time Participation Fee only for the shortlisted Participants. (There are just one-time fee and no other hidden charges). The fee is non-refundable in all circumstances of withdrawal from the contestant’s side. However, in accordance with any event if the event is canceled by the organizers the fees shall be refunded.
31. Candidates understand & agree that should they be crowned the pageant winner, they will have to be available to represent the country at International Pageants make personal appearances for press conferences shows, etc. assigned if any. She further understands that continuous unavailability to fulfill the personal participation after the crown may result in the forfeiture of her title prizes must be returned & her successor will take her place for the remainder of the year.
"I AM THE WORLD" IS A PART OF THE REGISTERED COMPANY:
REGISTRATION: GSTIN - 07BTWPS4741Q1ZG
BASE LOCATION: NEW DELHI - INDIA
ALL THE INVOICES & DOCUMENTS WILL BE RAISED IN THE NAME OF "SOURCE UNLIMITED"
*** WE DO NOT HAVE ANY AGENTS TO RECEIVE PAYMENTS OR COMMISSIONS.
IN ANY SUCH EFFECT PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US DIRECTLY ON INFO@IAMTHE.WORLD OR CONNECT AT 9319766386
I AM THE WORLD - WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT TRANSFERRED TO ANYONE FROM YOUR END.
For more Details please get in touch with us at email@example.com
By remaining on this site you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
"IAMTHE WORLD" IS A PART OF THE REGISTERED COMPANY:
REGISTRATION: GSTIN - 07BTWPS4741Q1ZG
BASE LOCATION : NEW DELHI - INDIA
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you register or download material from this site you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and company or business identity. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from emails or letters you send to us.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and to supply services you have requested. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support,improve and develop our business and services. In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services. We might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by email. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information you provide to us will be held on our servers in India and may be accessed by or given to our staff working outside India and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in thispolicy or for other purposes approved by you. In addition we may for business reasons move the storage location of such data outside of the India. Where we do we will endeavour to ensure that appropriate securitymeasures are in place regarding such data storage. We may also allow carefully selected third parties, including other companies in our group, to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by email. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know. Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our principals, suppliers, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these 3rd party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
A summary of both the essential and non-essential cookies used on this Site can be viewed and managed at the link below. Alternatively you can accept or decline cookies at any time by accessing the preference panels from your browser's main menu (usually found under 'Edit', 'Tools' or 'Options'). However, if you choose to remove cookies parts of the Site may not work properly or your use of the Site may be impaired.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonableperiod or as long as the law requires.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org